At Bounce Back, we aim to provide easy fencing solutions for your horses. We do understand that getting started can be daunting, but we promise, this is easier than you think. Our customers have been installing Bounce back, all over Australia, for over 30 years. Some of them were professional fencers, but most of them were DIYers and hobby farmers
We believe we have the easiest horse fencing system, to ensure that your project is as simple as possible. Follow this simple guide and know that at every step we are here to help.
Step 1: Familiarise Yourself with the product
- Have a quick look at our diagram – How Bounce Back Works.
- Have a look at our rail specifications – Horse Fence Rail Specifications.
- Have a look at our installation pdf’s and or our videos on the Installation Page.
- Do you have any questions? Every simple and every difficult question has been asked before, horse fencing FAQ’s. for more information.
Step 2: Contact us with any questions
If you have any further questions that have not been answered above, please contact us by one of the following methods:
- Complete our contact us form.
- Email us at [email protected].
- Call the office during business hours (02) 97566077.
- Send us a direct message on Bounce Back Horse Fence – Facebook.
Step 3 Design Fence
- Determine height and no of required rails etc…
- Determine your desired post spacing. Our system handles post spacing between 2 and 5 metres. See our FAQ’s for more information.
- Draw a mud map showing post and gate locations.
Remember you can contact us with your ideas and we are happy to advise based on our experience.
Step 4: Determine quantities
- Calculate number or interim brackets. Count them number of interim posts on your mud map and multiply this by the number of rails.
- Calculate number of wire end vices. Remember it is two vices (one for each wire) per end/straining post per rail per direction. e.g. corner posts will require 4 wire end vices per rail.
- Do you need a straining tool? If you don’t have a gripple straining tool or equivalent you will need one of ours.
- Do you need a set of wire stripping pliers? These make the job of attaching the rail to the end post easy and fast. We highly recommend these for all installations.
- Now that you determined your quantities, will one of our discounted easy horse fence packs work for you. Remember to keep these packs economical we have included only the minimum number of fittings, you will likely need to order more. For more information on our packs see horse fencing packages.
If you have any difficulties calculating your quantities or if you just want someone to check these before placing an order, please email us a photo of your mud map. We will be happy to check your calculations or calculate your quantities for you or check your numbers.
Step 5: Order Time
- Visit our online shop.
- Add items to cart.
- Click View Cart and check your quantities.
- The order can be completed by credit card or Paypal payment.
Alternatively, you can send us an email, detailing your quantities and we will be happy to assist you with your order. We can provide formal quotes and proforma invoices if required. Payment can be made by card over the phone, or by EFT.