Over 30 years of Horse Fencing in Australia
We have been manufacturing horse fencing in Australia for over 30 years.
It was launched as Flexifence in the 1980’s and sold direct to mum and dad horse lovers and big stud farms.
It later became know as Flexafence and was distributed by Mr Bob Artherell worldwide but based in Victoria, Australia.
Now sold direct by Acacia Products and re-branded BounceBack (R) Horse Fence the product has developed to include;
- A broader range including tools and screws.
- Wire end Vice Covers.
- Polycarbonate brackets as an option for interim posts.
- Brown Rail was introduced in 2016.
- Convenient Arena packs were introduced in 2016.
- Horse Fence posts were introduced in 2017.
Otherwise its the same old product, as featured here in our digitised 35mm photo’s from the late 1980’s and early 1990’s.
EXTENDED: use coupon code "15offmarch2020" upon checkout to save 15% on all purchases.